OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Take Me Out to the Ballgame

3:24 PM

NORDSTROM SALE ALERT: Today is the LAST DAY for up to 40% OFF Sale!

NOTE: Did you see my Lust List: November?

Good afternoon everyone! Hope your Monday is fabulous! My boyfriend and I recently went to Game 5 of the World Series in San Francisco for his 30th Birthday. We sat 25 rows back behind home plate and it was absolutely amazing! Bumgarner had a 5-0 shutout which made the game SUPER exciting. For the game, I bought a couple items to wear...which my favorite Baseball team are the San Francisco Giants! I wanted my outfit to be stylish yet comfortable as we did a lot of walking from the BART station to the game. First, I needed a new Giants hat since you can never have enough sports gear for your favorite team, so I started browsing through the MLB Hats to pick one out for my Game Day Outfit.


Above is my Outfit of the Day featuring some awesome items I found at Fanatics.com. I decided on the San Francisco Giants '47 Brand Franchise Fitted Hat in Black and also the San Francisco Giants New Era Women’s Big Team Pullover Sweatshirt in Orange. It was a bit chilly so I wore my sweatshirt the whole time I was there so I didn't get to really show my San Francisco Giants Ladies Memoir Boyfriend V-Neck T-Shirt. I topped my look off with comfortable Converse Chucks, some cute Essie nail polish and a Giants temporary tattoo! If San Francisco doesn't tickle your fancy, check out the other MLB hats that are offered and build your perfect Game Day Outfit! Spring Training can't come soon enough!

You Might Also Like

0 comments