OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Halloween | Too Much Fun Dress

7:42 AM


NOTE: Did you see ANTHROPOLOGIE SPOTTED?

NORDSTROM SALE ALERT: Oh my! Up to 40% OFF Sale!


Hey hey everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful Friday so far! Above is my Outfit of the Night from Halloween last Friday. I wore the Emily and Fin Too Much Fun Dress in Cherry from Modcloth. My boyfriend and I dressed up as Mickey and Minnie Mouse. He DJed at Vanguard that night and rocked the place. It was such a great night! Click HERE or the photo to shop my outfit or shop below.



This dress fits amazing and TTS as I took an XS. It was a bit big in the bust area so depending on your chest and ribcage size I would size down. The length was perfect for my 5'3'' height as it hit just above the knee. It is classy and sophisticated! It comes in so many different patterns that I'm eyeing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments