{ Anthropologie Spotted }

2:29 PM


NORDSTROM SALE ALERT: Oh my! Up to 40% OFF Sale and DOUBLE POINTS TODAY ONLY!

ANTHRO PERK ALERT: Shop the NEW NOVEMBER ARRIVALS & NOVEMBER CATALOG!

Good afternoon everyone and Happy Thursday! I used to do this feature a long time ago and wanted to bring it back. I don't watch too much TV anymore so anywhere you can help me Spot Anthropologie, the better this post will be. You can EMAIL ME your spotting or you can fill out the FORM HERE. I will give you credit and link your blog :) Here are a couple of recent Anthropologie sightings!

Pointelle Midi Pullover (Once Upon A Time  |  Season 4  |  Episode 6)


Chevron Ladder Necklace (How to Get Away with Murder  |  Season 1  |  Episode 6)


Switch-Stitch Cardigan (Nashville  |  Season 3  |  Episode 6)


Ponte Bell Skirt (Awkward  |  Season 4  |  Episode 16)

(These sightings seen at Worn on TV)

You Might Also Like

0 comments