Anthropologie Reviews | Split Dots Dress & New Light Dress

8:50 AM


Good morning everyone and happy Wednesday! I hope you all are having a fabulous week. I just went to Las Vegas for the first time this past weekend for a kickball tournament and popped into the Anthropologie there to do a little shopping. I tried on the New Light Dress, Split Dots Dress and the Lace Folio Blouse (which I ended up purchasing.) It was one of the most organized Anthropologie's I've ever been in...plus their sale section, even though it was small, was organized by color. Amazing customer service as well! Vegas was a blast and I'm so glad I finally made it out.

Now on to the reviews...
Here is Yoana Baraschi x Conscious Commerce's New Light Dress. This dress fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. I would say that small busted girls should consider sizing down. I could easily zip up this dress and I'm bigger busted. The color of the dress is gorgeous in person and the length is good as it hits above my knee (even in regular length). It's a bit darker then the color pictured online. This dress offers a gorgeous pattern and lots of attention to detail. The zipper was a little finicky when I tried to zip it up so it might be a problem in the long run. The material is also pretty heavy and doesn't have a lot of stretch.

Back to the rack for now, but still drooling.
Native Birds Dress

New Light Dress
Style# 29068830
Price: $298

Color:s Teal (046) and Black (001)
Pros: Somewhat TTS, gorgeous color, attention to detail
Cons: Heavier material, not a lot of stretch, zipper problems, color
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting







Here is Corey Lynn Calter's Split Dots Dress. This dress TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. This dress is gorgeous in person and I love everything about it. The polka dot pattern, the classic navy and black combo...oh and the pockets! That's in a must for me in dresses. The length is good as well as it hits just above my knee. I was thinking of getting the petite, but the regular length looks great as well and is al little more conservative. The best part is the back of the dress. It has a low open back that makes this dress amazing! I knew I had to have it right when I put it on.


As must! Purchased and can't wait to wear it!
Native Birds Dress

Split Dots Dress
Style# 30023279
Price: $198

Color:s Navy (041)
Pros: TTS, pockets, open low back, polka dot pattern
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must







You Might Also Like

0 comments